Megan Gayda

Megan Gayda

About Me

My photo
I am 14 years old, still at school studying spanish, Pe, German, Buisness, my aim in life is to either become a proffesional windsurfer or have my own windsurfing buisness.
I'm Going Ireland/Brandon Bay on the 14th of august with My mum,dad and Brother, and my dog Max haha, for 2 weeks, going to be great!

On saturday Me and My Dad are going to go up the south coast to find some swell, to either surf or windsurf, so New pics coming soon!:)

will keep you posted on new events:) haha.

Oh and check out my windgirls page!

sponsered by Sx watersports:http://www.sxwatersports.com/

Sunday 8 August 2010




On saturday we went down to Camber and had a great session, was about 20mph picking up to 25's in gust, about 2-3 foot waves and great fun! We went down with a couple of guys from our local spot canvey and for a couple of them it was there 1st time in waves, so was great to get out there with them, even got to attempt to go for some forwards, but seeing as i have picked up my dad's techniuqes looks like ive got a long way to go before i get them, haha! We go Ireland/brandon bay on saturday for 2 weeks so hopefully might pull some off there and work on my front side wave riding and jumps!


No comments:

Post a Comment